In this short video, we cover important aspects of employment and contracting in Germany for those planning to relocate there and for employers looking to hire EU and non-EU workers.
Watch the video here:
- German Market
- Employers, Recruiters, and Contractors’ needs in Germany
- What are the options when contracting in Germany?
- Labour Leasing in Germany
- The AüG Licence
- Benefits of labour leasing
- Challenges of labour leasing
- Self-Employment in Germany
- Contracting in Germany via a Limited Company (PSC)
- Taxation and tax residence for contractors in Germany
- Working in Germany if you’re not from the EU/EEA or Switzerland
- EU Blue Card
- Health insurance in Germany
- How can an Umbrella Company like Access Financial help with contracting in Germany?