One of the main advantages of entering the Indian market is the availability of a large and diverse pool of skilled workers. India has a large and growing population, and a significant proportion of the workforce has access to higher education and specialised training. This means that businesses can find employees/contractors with the specific skills and expertise they need to complete a particular project or task.
However, doing business in India is not easy for a non-national, and assuming you handle matters the same way as back home can be a grave mistake. So, if you are looking to enter the Indian market, set up a business, employ locals there or are in contract recruitment, here are several pitfalls that working with Access Financial can help you avoid:
We can act as your Employer of Record to employ your staff through our company, so you do not need one.
- We can help you with immigration obtaining work visas for you, your staff and your contractors.
- We can help you set up not just any local entity but the correct one for your business needs.
- We can assist you in opening a bank account, handling your taxes and particularly your General Sales Tax (GST) registration.
- We can register you with the labour and Provident Fund departments.
- We can guide you to the best corporate health and employer liability insurance for your employees.
- We can provide employment contracts tailored to your needs and in line with all the relevant employment legislation.
- We can do your bookkeeping following Indian corporate tax laws.
- We can invoice locally on your behalf globally and protect you against GST breaches and minimise your withholding taxes.
- We can onboard your employees, carry out background checks and, finally, off-boarding, as demanded under the Indian Employment laws.
- We can draft your policies, including leaves to meet your business requirements and stay within the law.
- We can run your Indian payroll quickly and accurately.
- We can do your Provident Fund calculations and reporting for you and your employees.
- We can guide you on tax-efficient employee benefits to motivate your staff.
- We can be your HR department.
Access Financial can assist foreign companies with all the above services – start-to-finish. We can agree with you on the best use of your resources and how to leverage ours so you are a Happy Bunny.
To learn more about how we at Access Financial can solve your business problems in India, contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: CH: +41 22 365 4620 | UK: +44 20 7017 3110 | CY: +357 25 820 640