Work Permits

We can sponsor work permits for our employed solution.

Flat Tax Rate

Non-Swedish residents who are going to work in Sweden for less than 6 months, are eligible for a 25% flat tax rate (SINK tax).

Non-Resident Experts

An expatriate regime exists for non-resident experts, scientists or other key personnel, where the 25% of the taxable salary is exempt from income tax.

Employed Solution

Other Deductions 50%
Management Fee 5%
Retained Income 45%

* tap on a progress bar to view more

Open to all nationals and those who want continuous employment. This solution will appeal to non-EU citizens or British nationals after 01/01/2021, who will need a work permit to work. As shown in the chart, an employed individual not eligible for SINK tax or expatriate regime should be able to retain approximately 45% of their emoluments.

Limited Company / PSC Solution

Other Deductions 29%
Fixed Costs 6%
Retained Income 65%

* tap on a progress bar to view more

Where there is a degree of independence between the contractor and the client, then using a limited company is an attractive option for the contractor. This solution is for EU nationals or those having the right to work.

Thank you for filling our form. Please check your email box for the detailed report.