Within 30 days
8 hours per day, with an additional 30-minute lunch break, Monday to Friday.The Company operates 3 shifts 1045 to 1915, 1230 to 2100 and 1300 to 2130. Candidates must be able to work in any shift, although Females are generally not required to work the 3rd shift.
Experience of 2 years in similar role – EU/International voice and e-mail processing
Access Financial is the market leader in contract and payroll management, immigration services and tax compliance.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our clients (the customer) working on temporary cross-border employment contracts.
- You will be the principal point of contact for all customer enquiries either by telephone or e-mail.
- You will:
- Collect and check timesheets.
- Raise invoices.
- Make payments.
- Do payroll
- You will verify employment contracts.
- You will collect and verify compliance related documentation adhering to strict EU data protection laws.
- You will liaise with local authorities and accountants for the registration and deregistration of clients for social security, taxation and the administration and provision of payroll services.
- You must provide accurate data input to document management software.
- You will be responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction levels and service delivery turnaround within set time frames.
- Good Computer Skills
- Excellent written and spoken business English is essential.
- Self-starter, able to take responsibility, ownership, and initiative.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate an extremely positive and proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.
- You must be able to commute to and from our office in Noida – Sector 8 as no transport is provided.
Fill all the required fields in the form on the right. Once we receive your CV and a covering letter one of our HR representatives will contact you.